Becoming a Volunteer
Volunteering is a simple process.
Follow the checklist and submit all items
- In person at any Dauphin County Library System Library
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to Wendy McClure, Human Resources Specialist, 101 Walnut St, Harrisburg PA 17101
- Did you complete and submit the Volunteer Application?
- Are you age 18 or older? Is so then
- If no, then go to next check box.
- If yes, then
- Get a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History clearance dated within the past 5 years. Volunteers can obtain a free Child Abuse History clearance by visiting this link http://www.keepkidssafe.pa.gov/resources/clearances/index.htm
- Get a Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Clearance dated within the past 5 years. Volunteers can obtain a free Criminal History clearance by visiting this link https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- You are required to submit clearances.
- If you have not lived in Pennsylvania for the past 10 consecutive years, you need to get a fingerprint clearance.Volunteers can obtain the clearance for $22.60 by visiting this link to register for the clearance.
- Are you required community service through Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD)?
- If no, then you only need to submit the volunteer application.
- If yes, then submit the court document that states the offense.